Linux Systems Adminstration
Professional Linux Development
Izeni’s engineers have been doing all sorts of Linux server administration for over a decade. As good Linux admins, we’ve done just about everything.
Sample Linux projects include:
- HTTP caching with Squid
- Shell scripting with Bash
- Database replication with PostgreSQL
- Load balancing with Perlbal
- Packet filtering with iptables
- Distributed key/values with Memcached
- Mailing lists with Mailman
- Automated backups with rsync and rsnapshot
- Filesystem management / RAID with mdadm and lvm
- HTTP servers with Apache
- File sharing and domain management with Samba
- Virtual testing environments with Virtualbox and Xen
- Lan-to-Lan VPNs with OpenVPN
- Email servers running Postfix and Dovecot
- Directory services with OpenLDAP
- Printing services with CUPS
and a bunch of things we’ve forgotten by now.
Experience to Fit Your Needs
Basically, we’ve done all sorts of Linux system administration for companies of every size; so if you need help setting up, improving, migrating, or maintaining your Linux infrastructure, please give a call. We’d love to help!
Need a System Administration Consultant?
Do you have a product or product idea that needs system administration? Call us today at (801) 822-9550 or Contact Us so we can discuss how Izeni can accommodate your system administration needs.
The GNU/Linux operating system has benefited from additions and revisions by thousands of developers world-wide. Versatile and powerful, Linux is built as a monolithic kernel and makes use of shared libraries and loadable kernel modules. Although early versions were not designed for portability, Linux has become a highly portable operating system, found on everything from mainframes to smartphones and handheld devices. In November 2010, Top500.org listed Linux as the operating system of choice for over 90% of the world’s supercomputers.